you are not logged in login
My Cart
0 items

my cart

About Us


PHSC College Store is a local store serving the students, faculty and staff of PHSC with pride since 1972. Our primary goal is to ensure students are able to obtain the course materials they need at reasonable prices. We also provide many other items to support their academic career and school spirit. Please browse our website or stop by our store anytime!

Store Hours (Fall Semester)

Monday: 8am - 7:30pm
Tuesday: 8am - 7:30pm
Wednesday: 8am - 7:30pm
Thursday: 8am - 7:30pm
Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday: Closed

Contact Us

Phone: 727-816-3304
Fax:
Email

Visit Our Store

10230 Ridge Road Building C
New Port Richey, Fl. 34654
Directions (opens in Maps)


Store Locations

Dade City Campus
36727 Blanton Rd.
Dade City, FL 33523
352-518-1308
Brooksville Campus
11415 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Brooksville, FL 34601
352-797-5008
Spring Hill Campus
450 Beverly Court
Spring Hill, FL 34606
352-340-4812
New Port Richey Campus
10230 Ridge Rd.
New Port Richey, FL 34654
727-816-3304
Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch
2727 Mansfield Road
Wesley Chapel, Fl. 33543
813-527-6674

Pasco-Hernando State College owns and operates five full service College Stores, The College leases out its food and vending service. The College operates its own print service.

The College Stores primary operation is that of selling textbooks and digital content. Textbooks and digital content represent 85% of all sales generated by the College Stores; the remaining 15% consists of supplies, reference materials, uniforms, software and PHSC memorabilia. The College Stores also serves as the College Teller Windows, collecting and accounting for all fees and tuition.

Auxiliary operations are self-supporting and are not funded from college operating dollars. Auxiliary Services must provide funds for inventory purposes, salaries, operating expense, utilities and maintenance. Auxiliary operations are expected to operate with a conservative profit margin sufficient to sustain growth, maintain operational reserves and provide funds each year for projects and purposes beneficial to enhance PHSC’s student educational goals.

Mission Statement
The primary function of the Auxiliary Services is to serve PHSC community, students, faculty and staff as a source for required or recommended textbooks, digital content, supplies, plus a wide range of food services, vending services and copier services. The goal of Auxiliary Services is to provide a level of service to students, faculty and staff comparable to the finest Auxiliary Services operations in the world, complemented by a sincere interest to serve with pride, as well as a desire to provide a service that is sensitive and responsive to the needs of the College and its students. This mission will be accomplished by achieving the goals of customer satisfaction through a total quality management perspective.

Find us on Facebook Find us on Facebook
Back to PHCC.edu
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express logos